The 1st Call for Papers
The 13th International Symposium on Human Capital and Labor Markets
Celebrating Release of the China Human Capital Report 2021
China Center for Human Capital and Labor Market Research (CHLR)
Central University of Finance and Economics
December 10-11, 2021
The conference will mark the release of the 13h annual China Human Capital Report-2021. It will feature distinguished keynote speeches, plenary and parallel sessions on critical topics related to human capital and labor markets on December 11 preceded by an onsite reception on December 10 if the situation permits. The meeting will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual event.
We invite submission of individual papers. Topics dealing with broad areas of human capital and labor markets are all welcome.
· Submit an abstract (400-500 words in English) no later than October 28, 2021 online at: http://editorialexpress.com/conference/2021CHLR
· Each session consists of papers and discussants.
· Notification of decision will be announced in early November.
· All papers accepted for presentation must be submitted by November 30 so that discussants will have enough time to prepare comments.
Information on Past Conferences
· Check the website: http://humancapital.cufe.edu.cn/en/Conference_/A_Brief_Introduction_to_CHLR.htm
· Please check the CHLR website for updated information: http://humancapital.cufe.edu.cn/
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
· Call CHLR office (Ms. Rong Huang or Ms. Shujia Zhao), 010-6228-8298
Haizheng Li (Chair), Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
Belton Fleisher (Co-Chair), Professor Emeritus, Ohio State University and CHLR
Zhiqiang Liu, (Co-Chair), Professor, SUNY at Buffalo
Cynthia A. Bansak, Professor, St. Lawrence University and CHLR
Barbara Fraumeni, Professor Emeritus, University of Southern Maine and CHLR
Sophie Wang, Associate Professor (Ph.D., Simon Fraser University), CHLR
Fanzheng Yang, Associate Professor (Ph.D., Iowa State University, CHLR
Ning Jia, Assistant Professor (Ph.D., University of Notre Dame), CHLR
Nina Yin, Assistant Professor (Ph.D., Toulouse School of Economics), CHLR
Chen Huang, Assistant Professor (Ph.D., University of Arizona), CHLR
Yulong Chen, Assistant Professor (Ph.D. Iowa State University), CHLR
Yi Zhang, Assistant Professor, (Ph.D., Tilburg University), CHLR
Xianfang Xiong, Assistant Professor, (Ph.D., Hunan University), CHLR